You get a pet [requested]:
- Liam: "Can't we get something else, like a guinea pig or a rabbit or even a mouse?" you ask, watching Liam walk from aisle to aisle in the pet store. "Nope. We're getting turtles, (Y/N)." Liam says stubbornly. You roll your eyes. "You already have 2. Isn't that enough for you?". He turns and pouts at you. "Archy and Boris loathe each other. I want to buy them each a turtle to become their 'other half', so they can experience the same feeling of love I feel for you." Furiously blushing, you walk away muttering "Yes, okay. We're getting turtles...again."
- Zayn: "We should get a lion!" he exclaims cheerfully as he holds your hand and swings it to and fro. "Erm, no." you laugh, "We'll go bankrupt from just buying it food." He nods in agreement and adds, "It'll be like having another Niall. He's going to have some serious competition." You shake your head in disbelief of how ridiculous he is sometimes. He lets go of your hand and walks towards the fish tank, inspecting each different species of fish. He points at one tank and ushers you over. "We should get two of them. Look, (Y/N). It's too colourful!". You smile in awe of its colourful scales and tail. A shop attendant approaches you and Zayn asks if he can buy two of them. "...but you'll have to keep them in separated, since they're Siamese fighting fish", the shop attendant informs you. Zayn looks hesistant at first but agrees to it. "What's wrong, Zayn?" you question, turning to him. He gives you a smile, reassuring you. "Nothing, (Y/N). I just wanted them to be together so they can be happy but it's okay."
- Niall: You and Niall decided that you were at the stage of your relationship where you welcome another member into the 'family', a pet. So after much persuasion and endless banter, you both decided to buy a puppy. The issue that remained was the breed. "I want a sausage dog!" Niall whines, as you enter the pet store. "If we get one, you have to promise not to dress it up in a bun ever." you scold him, trying not to giggle. "I promise" he chirps, a smile wide on his face. His decision quickly changes when he sees a Labrador puppy. "OHHHH. (Y/N), I want him to...and that one!" he says indecisively, pointing at a Pug. You frown and tell him that you can only take home one. "Fine! I want that one", he declares. You follow his train of sight and sigh in disbelief. "Niall, that's a cat." "Yes, I know, but it just barked at me." Not believing him, you roll your eyes and turn your attention back to a Labrador pup. After an hour of thought and decisions, you happily go home with a Dachshund.
- Harry: "Isn't Dusty enough for you, sweetheart? He loves you so much." Harry complains as you park your car in front of the cat adoptive centre. "Dusty is your cat, Harry. I want my own pet." you point out. "But, 'what's mine is yours'." You ignore his smirk as he's proud of his answer. As you walk into the centre, a lady greets and leads you to the back, where the cats are. Behind you, you hear what sounds like a squeal of delight but when you turn around Harry pretends to cough. The lady laughs, clearly having heard his sounds of excitement, and informs you of the range of the breeds and the reasons why each cat ended up at the adoptive centre, as you walk past each one. Harry grows a mutual liking towards a Himalayan cat and you laugh, noticing the slight resemblance between the two. You approach him and stroke the cat as it purrs. "I like this one." he comments and you nod, agreeing to him. "I think Dusty will be happy too." You call out to the lady and tell her that you want to adopt the Himalayan. Harry whispers to you as you walk to the office, "What are you going to call him?" "Harold", you say proudly. He chuckles, thinking that you're joking.
- Louis: "Louis, I don't think that's a good idea", you answer after he tells you about his plans of dressing up the rabbit in bows for Easter if you were to buy it. He throws you an offended look, "What do you mean? I think it's a brilliant plan, babe." "No." you protest. "Yes." "No." "Yes." "No, Louis", you warn, quite tired of the course of the conversation. "Yes, (Y/N)." he taunts. You groan in frustration and walk faster to a different aisle but he follows you. "Why not?" "Because Louis...because I had a rabbit once when I was little and I don't know if it's because I didn't feed it properly or because I didn't treat it right, but it passed away earlier then expected." you confess, agitated by his persistence. "Aw, babe. That was ages ago. I'm sure you'll be brilliant now and besides, you have me! I'm great with kids...and animals" he adds. You sigh in defeat and agree, not before making him promise not to dress the rabbit in bows for Easter though.